19 April 2011

1000000001

I just made homemade pizza with pineapple, pepperoni, and jalepenos. Zack and my favorite? Or mine favorite? Mine's? Oh well. Delicious and way less calories and fat then take-out pizza.
I actually cooked pizza and packed and the same time. We are more than half way done packing. The week we got back from Seattle and decided to move I immediately started packing...and that was in January. Call me crazy but it is way better to live in an apartment full of boxes for five months than rush to pack last minute when you realize move date came quicker than you expected. HA! Oh it's so weird to be moving in a little over a month. To a new state! Ah. I'm so nervous, anxious, and scared. But most of all excited. A new start. New people. New city. New restaurants. New church. New streets. I can't believe we are doing it. WE ARE DOING IT. I'm sure it doesn't sound like a big deal to most but come on! I'm young. Zack is young. We have never done something like this before and moved so far away from comfort. This is huge and exciting.
Ok.. I'm boring myself. Tomorrow. Great America.

1 comment:

  1. I love you and I'm so so so excited for you! And jealous. I don't have the guts... Actually it's not the guts, we haven't been called. I'm excited for youuuu

    ReplyDelete