11 May 2011

Zack's Grandma used to be in the marching band in high school and I was really impressed she still remembers this. She has Alzheimer's and can't even remember my name. My face, at least she knows. I truly love this woman. She is amazing and I love her most because of who she is to Zack.




13 more days and Zack and I are outta here. I really am excited now because today both of us officially have jobs. Now we can relax and enjoy these few days. Sort of. We still have to work and still have to pack. Phew.

Oh, tonight Zack and I are going to go to this. It was supposed to be a surprise but I am just super smart and guessed. :) I love Cirque Du Solei. This will be my 4th one!

Ok, well happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. I commented on this on facebook, but that's seriously the most beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete